Monday 30 September 2019

My Reflection In Thailand



Sawadee Kha...

Thailand is known as the land of a thousand smiles. Well, I think that's very true. His hospitality welcomed us and provided excellent facilities for us. I remember when I first came here I was picked up by a teacher and friend with a very familial relationship. we were given a place to stay in the guesthouse comfortably.
In the morning we were welcomed by the university at the opening ceremony. we were very warmly introduced by the school principal and teachers. not only that, but we were also welcomed with a very beautiful traditional Thai dance. After that, we were introduced to Thai food and places around VRU until evening.
the next day we were introduced to the school environment we were going to teach. after that, we discussed with Miss Nina and Miss Nit in the library to determine the class. finally, I taught in class 10 or mathayom 4. then we waited for the schedule to be able to start observations. We met teacher Adam, he was the coordinator at this school who took care of us all from the beginning to the end of our school. I am very grateful to him for helping us here.
Our first week of school was filled with observations. I observed in grade 10 to grade 12, especially in physics class. there I met the Paint teacher. a physics teacher in grade 10 who was very kind to me, helped me in everything in class. when observing he explained to me what he taught because I did not understand Thai. in the second week I was still with teacher paint, I became his assistant in teaching. I prepared a lesson plan and he corrected it. this week we first collaborated as a teacher. I am very happy because he is very cooperative and enthusiastic student. the third week I practice teaching. teacher paint helped me prepare the media and condition the class. last week he also helped me greatly in the assessment. He helped prepare the media, gave advice, and supported me. not only that, but he also helped me in my research at school. I am very grateful met Teacher Paint. thanks and thanks that I can say to the teacher.
I also don't forget to thank the mentor, Mrs. Maria, who gave me a lot of input during the assessment. my cheerful friend, Mile. I am very happy to meet everyone in Thailand. I hope someday I can come to visit again.

~ I LOVE THAILAND